Translate

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Hitler, the over looked truth...


I know this isn't the best subject, but I need to do what I can to prove a point or the problem will never be solved! Okay, so everyone knows who Hitler is. Bad dude! In case you have been living under a rock though,(or under the pressure of running a business or family), Hitler tried to kill everyone who was Jewish, therefore ridding the world of Judaism. Fortunately, he failed, but millions still died! What people don't know, or overlook, is his past. Hitler probably wouldn't have tried it if he wasn't teased and picked on as a child... That's right! Hitler was bullied! Now most people just think, "okay so Hitler was a bullied child... no big deal." And yet it's a big deal if someone is bullied into suicide? What you're pretty much saying is that it isn't a big deal that it helped drive him to kill millions of people in the world because they belonged to certain religion... yea yea, i know. "That's not it at all! I-" didn't think about it? I know... To me, that means you either 1) don't have an imagination or are too busy too wonder interesting thoughts. or 2) Don't care enough to put the pieces together... Have I turned your world upside down yet? Did I make your head spin? If not, I should have at least made you think... What happens if the next kid won't kill himself? will he talk and make it better? Or will he take it out on the wrong type of people?  How many more will die!!! Think! put the gears in your head to work, and think! What will you do now...?

No comments:

Post a Comment