Translate

Friday, 12 April 2013

Everything is okay...

Now everyone knows of suicide. Some of you might even be trying to commit suicide. I have to say this though, if you're young and in school, it not worth it to end your life. Some people may say that you should, or say that they wish you would, but they don't mean it! The human language is complicated, words with so many meanings, filled with different emotions. Don't worry about what they say! I know a guy who has been bet on, called names, an so much more ask me to kill him. He knows who he is, he might even have read this post. If you're reading this at the moment though, THEY DON'T MEAN IT! It's not worth it! There are so many things to live for, don't throw it all away... There are nice people in the world, yes, they may tease you, but that's why they're your friends. Commuting suicide at a young age is horrible, you can live in a lap of luxury and not be happy. Think of what could happen, everything will get better, it may be rough, it may take a while, but things get better... I get what you feel though, I once thought of suicide myself, but I realized what it would do to all my friends and family, ever since then, I've been lookin up an helping those I can, and now I'm living a happy life. So please take my advice, find something of worth in your life and hold onto it! Please... People do care about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment