Translate

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Don't Underestimate the Underdogs

Every once in a while, there may be something you want to do that means a lot to you or something you want because it brings you calm and serenity. At times like this, you might have something happen to keep you from doing so, or having, like a lack of money, or a disability, or maybe a vacation or trip your going on. It's up to you to ask for help to do this thing or earn it, and it's up to those who care to help you with that goal. I'm sorry to say, that these people won't always help you, yes they may have good reasons to not help you, but other times they don't. It's those people who don't have a good reason and judge not to help based on something completly worthless that I am ashamed to think of. I experienced this very same thing first hand, I'm sure he knows who he is. I had come to him for help on something very dear and close to me, but he turned me away based on my age and grade! Not only that, he did not inform me of information that could have solved this problem! Keeping secrets about something or someone important to you is wrong!
Unless you know who they are and what they are like, you have no reson to judge them, even then you shouldn't actually judge a person! To those of you who do this, take some time, and think of how many people you could have helped with their problem... If you can't see what you're doing to other people, how are they supposed to know what you'll do?

No comments:

Post a Comment